Tuesday, July 1, 2008

I Blame the H.O.P.S.F.

…because she sent it to me and it only seems fair to place the blame for it squarely on her shoulders.

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? Yes, but no one you would know.

2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? A few days ago while listening to a book on CD. No, I won’t tell you which book.

3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Yes, it is very legible...which means I could never be a doctor.

4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? Boar’s Head Hard Salami…but I can’t eat it anymore because it contains some sort of additive which triggers off migraines.

5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? None…that I know of.

6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? I should be so lucky.

7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? I consider it my second language.

8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? No, they were taken out on my fifth birthday…as a present…what a wonderful childhood I had…

9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? Would you pay me to?

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Special K with Red Berries

11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? Only if they have laces.

12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? Well, I did help LibraryDiva move a queen sized bed AND a sleeper sofa…so I’m going with ‘Yes.’

13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? Ben & Jerry’s Vermonty Python

14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? Whether they are male or female.

15. RED OR PINK? Red or pink what?

16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? I still haven’t found a way to parlay my love of bookstores and cross stitch into a lucrative career.

17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? It’s a toss up between my friend Kati who lives in Germany and that hot guy I was dreaming about last night.

18. WHAT COLOR SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? Brown

19. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? Lunch.

20. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? The sounds of the office in late afternoon…it gets pretty quiet around here.

21. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Macaroni and cheese orange

22. FAVORITE SMELLS? The air after a summer storm, Macintosh apples, fresh cut grass

23. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? Someone asking for a specific co-worker.

24. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? She’s okay…even if she is nuttier than squirrel poo.

25. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? The Olympics (all of it…bring it on!)

26. HAIR COLOR? Very dark brown

27. EYE COLOR? Blue-ish gray

28. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? That would involve fingers and eyeballs…EWWWW. No

29. FAVORITE FOOD? A ‘Tin Drum’ with chicken and extra sauce

30. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Depends on my mood

31. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? Tremors

32. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? blue

33. SUMMER OR WINTER? Fall and Spring actually

34. HUGS OR KISSES? From whom?

35. FAVORITE DESSERT? See question 13

36. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? The Sleeping Doll by Jeffery Deaver, World War Z by Max Brooks, Sex with the Queen by Eleanor Herman, Betrayal (Star Wars: Legacy of the Force, Book 1) by Aaron Allston…I could continue…

37. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? A blue squishy wrist rest which I will repeatedly hit with the telephone receiver when I have someone stupid on the line, ala ‘Divine Secrets of the Ya-Ya Sisterhood.’

38. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT? Nothing, went to knitting

39. FAVORITE SOUND? Rain on a roof, a baby cooing, children playing on a summer morning, silence

40. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? Beatles

41. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? New York City / Washington D.C. (same trip)

42. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? I can verbally flay a telemarketer in less than seven seconds

43. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? In a hospital.

No comments: