Thursday, July 17, 2008

Cheap Giggles

Yesterday was not a good one. What with one thing and another I was completely out of patience by about 10:15 AM…and since it is my job to keep answering the phone politely, greeting people courteously, and avoid ripping the heads off of my co-workers, I’ll just say that the day was ‘stressful’ and leave things at that. By the time I got home I was literally crawling under the oppressing weight of fatigue and shuttering slightly from the caffeine withdrawal. I needed something, anything, to take my mind off of things.

So…I picked up our resident ‘temporary’ punk and set him atop LibraryDiva’s head.

And the sight of him perched there made me laugh…resulting in the blurry photo.

And my laughter made LibraryDiva laugh…hence the frantic looking blurry kitten.

Poor thing, having to tolerate humans such as us.

2 comments:

Kassia525 said...

Glad you found yourself some cheap innocent amusement to brighten your day.

Anonymous said...

I'm still not over the hilarity of the text.

~BalletDiva