Thursday, August 14, 2008

It's Thursday…so here, have a meme.

1. Do you try to look hot when you go to the grocery store just in case someone recognizes you from your blog?

Well, since I have yet to post a picture of myself on my blog unless the person I ran into not only already knew me but was also aware of Blissfully Unaware and since all those people already know what I look like in real life…

Wait…where was I going with this?

Oh yeah, no.

2. Are the photos you post Photoshopped or otherwise altered?

Nope, straight off the camera phone and onto the web.

3. Do you like it when creeps or dorks email you?

Dorks don’t bother me (hey look, it’s a shout out to Robert and Carl), and creeps don’t email me (thank you SpamGuard).

4. Do you lie in your blog?

No. There are times when I will leave specific information out and there are subjects that I just won’t touch on but no, I don’t lie.

5. Are you passive-aggressive in your blog?

What the hell does that mean??? You looking for a fight???

6. Do you ever threaten to quit writing so people will tell you not to stop?

Nope, I’m actually using my blog as a subtle form of torture for my readers…the more I write the more pain I inflict. It makes me happy in my pants.

7. Are you in therapy? If no, should you be? If so, is it helping?

No, why pay someone to listen to me whine when my friends will do that for free?

Should I be in therapy? I’ve honestly never given it much thought. I’ve seen the benefits of it first hand and firmly believe in it but no, I don’t think I need it.

8. Do you delete mean comments? Do you fake nice ones?

No, I don’t delete comments and no, I don’t post fake ones.

9. Have you ever rubbed one out while reading a blog? How about after?

Eww.

10. If your readers knew you in person, would they like you more or like you less?

Ha ha, internets, ha ha!! My readers do know me in person and love me anyway!!!

11. Do you have a job?

By day, humble super temp on assignment with a manufacturing company. By night…asleep mostly.

12. If someone offered you a decent salary to blog full-time without restrictions, would you do it?

Hells yeah! That falls into the same category as ‘if someone offered you decent salary to breath for a living would you take it.”

13. Which blogger do you want to meet in real life?

Pioneer Woman, Bossy, Amalah, Stephanie…I could continue…

14. Which bloggers have you made out with?

Sadly, none.

15. Do you usually act like you have more money or less money than you really have?

Actually I strive to come across as living a middle class lifestyle. Its how I grew up and what I’m used to. So I hope that I act like a member of the middle class…which is slightly more money than I actually have because I’m a temp and our take home is somewhere between ‘nada’ and ‘zip.’

16. Does your family read your blog?

My family is largely computer illiterate and I strive to keep them that way. Actually I don’t even think they are aware I have a blog…

17. How old is your blog?

7 months, 10 days. *Sniffle* They grow up so fast!!!

18. Do you get more than 1,000 page views per day? Do you care?

I have no idea how many page views I get a day…I need a counter.

19. Do you have another secret blog in which you write about being depressed, slutty, or a liar?

Nope, all my real life truthiness gets posted right here. Heck, I'll even share some right now: I have cramps.

20. Have you ever given another blogger money for his/her writing?

Not in general. There are times when I will click on ads and I know that it brings in a little revenue.

21. Do you report the money you earn from your blog on your taxes?

I don’t earn money from my blog.

22. Is blogging narcissistic?

Does this post make me look fat?

23. Do you feel guilty when you don't post for a long time?

Define ‘long time.’

24. Do you like John Mayer?

Not only do I like John Mayer, I’m also bigger than my body, waiting on the world to change and quite often say what I need to say.

25. Do you have enemies?

I’m sure I have a few… 'she who must not be named’ comes to mind.

26. Are you lonely?

Only on the inside.

27. Why bother?

Well, I blame peer pressure really because yes, if all my friends e-jumped off an e-bridge I would probably e-do that too.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow... just... wow.

I have a sneaking suspicion this is going to wind up over at Skewed...