Thursday, August 14, 2008

The ABCs of HistoryDiva

Because it’s still Thursday…and I have nothing better to do right now. Shut up.

Admiring: my ability to look like I’m working while I’m actually blogging.

Beating myself up about: The fact that I’m 28 and still get nauseous at the thought of going to the dentist.

Crying over: Nothing. It takes great amounts of frustration to bring on tears.

Daydreaming about: Things that really should be making me blush…

Excited because: I get to leave work two hours early today!

Frustrated because: I’m leaving early to go to the dentist.

Grumpy because: people keep asking me to fix their paper jams in the copy machine and it burns my fingers. Every. Single. Time.

Hate-filled and seething over: my pot smoking, alcohol chugging, obscenity screaming neighbors. Yeah…the NEW ones.

Indignant because: I have to work for a living.

Just shoot me now because: I don’t get to have any lunch because the combination of lunch + dentist + gag reflex = Disaster. And I’m freaking starving!!!

Kidding myself regarding: My dreams of becoming a superhero/ninja/international spy.

Listening to: m-flo (Japanese pop group)

Mooning over: The way the American men’s swim team wear their Speedos.

Need: a haircut, some new clothes for work, and a vacation.

Obsessing over: My ongoing bathroom repair project.

Praying: That my grandparents stay in good health for a while.

Questioning: my choice of footwear. Why did I buy these shoes?

Reading: The Host by Stephenie Meyer (or at least I will be soon).

Singing: in Japanese. This confuses my coworkers…I see that as a bonus.

Trying: not to vomit (remember that whole ‘dentist’ thing???)

Unnerved by: that thing I saw yesterday that I’m refusing to talk about. Yeah…it was gross. And no, I can’t get it out of my head. And yeah, I know it was totally photo-shopped but that totally doesn’t help. I’m seriously scarred for life. Be glad you didn’t see it.

Very Interesting Update: Robert called last night and dished about his relationship. He also told me that his arm was scratched up and bleeding freely. I asked him if he had been attached by a cougar. He didn’t seem to appreciate my joke.

Wondering: about what I really want to do with my life…cause this ain’t it.

X-rated action: Do steamy day-dreams count?

Yawning over: anything that has to do with Hollywood or celebrates. Not everyone cares about this crap.

Zoinks: Okay, seriously, zoinks??? Who says that?

No comments: