Monday, August 25, 2008

Cat-like Update

…because I know that somewhere deep inside you have secretly been dying for a new photo essay on my roommate’s cats!

Here’s Thing Two…sitting on LibraryDiva’s new writing desk and contemplating her new lamp. Thing Two spent the rest of the weekend hiding in LibraryDiva's closet. And no, we don't know why. I told you cats were weird.


Here’s Thing One…modeling the scarf I finished this weekend while watching the Men’s Platform Diving Finals.


Disgustingly adorable…and incredibly tolerant.

I made a very ‘grown up’ purchase this weekend...I picked up a new standing lamp while wandering through Target with LibraryDiva. Here you can see Thing One helpfully investigating the styrofoam form…



Don't you wish your life were as thrilling as mine?

2 comments:

LibraryDiva said...

I have such pretty babies.

LibraryDiva said...

And amazingly tolerant as well...