Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Because There Are Worse Things

...than being single.

Let’s begin today’s post with a little side trip: CLICKY!

This article was brought to my attention yesterday by the world’s greatest friend and roommate, Allison. (And yes, she is paying me to call her that.) The reason she brought this particular news story to my attention is that my former best friend’s husband is listed amongst the arrested. This is the (and I quote the former bf here) “wonderful man” for whom she happily gave up her independence, decision making abilities, personal checking account and last name. She must be so very proud.

There is an incredibly long and tangled back-story as to why this person’s folly brings me such delight which I won’t bore you with right now or ever actually (unless you ask me about it in which case I would be more than happy to share). It is simply enough to say that this is a very valid and entertaining example of karma.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Best post EVER!

Kristine the HistoryDiva said...

You only say that because I said such nice things about you. :)