Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Storage


A few days ago I made the somewhat rash decision to make an attempt at simplifying my life through organization and space optimization. In other words, I decided that it was time for my copious collection of DVD cases to go to ‘DVD case heaven’ (i.e. the landfill). So I purchased four of these cute little plastic boxes to store my DVD collection in instead. Several hours and a bazillion DVD cases later I am declaring myself ‘far more organized that I was a week ago.’

It’s all about the small victories.

Not the most riveting of blog posts, I know. But hey…life can be boring.

2 comments:

LibraryDiva said...

Don't forget to tell them that you color-coordinated by genre (my favorite thing about this whole event!!). But that's okay, I was thrilled with my new bookcase and the organization I got to do!

Kristine the HistoryDiva said...

Well color-coordination goes without saying. I'm a girl...of course I would color-coordinate them!