Thursday, May 1, 2008

Just So You Know

I’m still alive, dear readers. I promise! And I don’t mean to neglect you thoughtlessly like this all the time! This week has just been a little slice of insanity and I’m treading water like mad just to say afloat. End of the month means madness for pretty much any business (especially if you work in conjunction with the accounting department) and around here it seems to be doubly true. And I’ve been really short on sleep this week so my brain is just barely making it through the day lately. And I’m sure it doesn’t help that I’ve been distracted by another blog. You’ll notice new links over there on the right if you take a look. ‘Hobbies and Hammies’ is a brand new blog being written by our very own H.O.P.S.F.! I’ve finally added a link to ‘The Pioneer Woman,’ so that you can easily read the adventure of Ree and her Marlboro Man. And the last one is ‘Yarn Harlot,’ the 2007 Bloggers Choice Award winner for best hobby blog. She’s funny and she knits, which is a hobby I can appreciate.

In other news I wanted to let you all know that I’ll be heading north to visit with the grandparents later this month. I plan on taking my laptop and hope to be able to blog every day (there is supposed to be free high speed in the motel room).

And today is the first of May, *pauses to reset watch* and it’s beautiful outside! It’s sunny and warm and perfect. And I’m stuck inside all day.

OH! And because I can’t get the phone out of my hand long enough to have a whole coherent thought I’m going to include today’s ‘Random Thursday’ picture at the end of this post (which in complete honesty has taken me almost two full hours to write).


Random Picture Thursday

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You were commentless. Now you're not.