Friday, May 16, 2008

Because You Just Never Know

Guess who I just got off the phone with?

Give up? (Cause you’re never gonna get this one.)


Georgia State Senator Johnny Isakson.

Seriously!

He called and asked to speak to the BossMan…who isn’t here…so (are you ready for this?) he gave me his cell phone number and asked that I pass it along. Which I of course did…and then I promptly shredded the sticky I had written it down on because I am all about confidentiality.

I know this must make me sound hopelessly nerdy but I’m just all kinds of impressed right now! Heck, he even asked me how my day was going! And I was all “well, it’s way better now that I’m talking to a freaking State Senator!!!”…but you know…I was a lot more calm, collected and articulate than that. I think I said something like “its fine.”

No comments: