Thursday, April 17, 2008

Too Much Free Time

So I was messing with the camera on my cell phone yesterday.

And apparently it has all kinds of different settings to take pictures with. Here is the ‘normal’ setting. You will note that the subject of this photo, Thing One, is ignoring me completely. I think there was a dog barking in the parking lot of the building below ours and it attracted more attention than I did.

And here is the ‘daylight’ setting. Thing One is still ignoring me here, but for an entirely different reason…a leaf had just fallen past the window.

And here is the ‘black and white’ setting. The subject of this picture is Thing Two. You will notice that he ignores me as well. But I can forgive him for it, because he was distracted by the object of his deepest desire. There was a squirrel clinging to the side of the tree. You’ll get one someday, buddy. (Okay, so he probably won't ever get one...but I'm not going to be the one to step on his tiny little hopes!)

And here is the ‘sepia tone’ setting. Thing One again, mastering the art of ignoring the photographer... but looking very ‘sepia’ while doing so.

I think that all this might be overkill for a simple little cell phone camera, but who am I to question the advances of technology.

1 comment:

LibraryDiva said...

Sorry they decided to take their "Nobody Loves Me, Everybody Hates Me" show on the road so early this morning!