Thursday, April 24, 2008

An Evening on the Town

Recently I mentioned that LibraryDiva and I had spent an evening at the theater.

We know. Moving on…

Anyway! The show was really entertaining which is good because the tickets were a birthday gift for my best pal LibraryDiva and cost me a freaking arm and a leg! After the show, the expensive souvenir purchases, and a phone call made from one of the old call boxes in the ladies lounge (hey, it was all about atmosphere), LibraryDiva and I happened upon this poster during our stroll back to the pay lot where the car was being held prisoner.

(And this is a very good example of why you should never believe it when the little book that comes with your cell phone says that the night vision setting is perfect for picture taking after dark.)

So I had to take some pictures!

So here is the logo from the upper left corner of the poster. (Shut up! This was the first time I had ever used the cell phone camera.)

And here is the helpful parental advisory (I’m looking at you, parents of the elementary school aged child who was in the audience…FOR SHAME).

And here is the birthday girl in all her redheaded glory.

The End

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awwww! : )

Kristine the HistoryDiva said...

LibraryDiva demanded that I remove the final picture from this post…you know, the one with her in it.

But I said no.