Friday, October 23, 2015

Hideaway in the Hills: A Mountain Vacation - Day Five

Hi there!  I'm catching up on some 'back dated' entries that I have saved as drafts in the background/editing area of the blog.  Might as well tidy up a bit while I'm poking around!

love and kisses,
HistoryDiva
April 26, 2017 

Day Five of our trip, February 26, 2014...and it appears that we either didn't do much this day OR I didn't take any pictures OR I just forgot!!! 

Anyway!

Have you seen the movie Dirty Dancing?  It was shot in and around Lake Lure.  Remember that scene where Baby runs across the golf course to ask her dad for money?  Well...that would be the green (okay, brown cause it's winter) right there in the center of these pictures.  The resort we stayed at offers special tours during the summer to all the movie fans who turn up wanting see the movie locations.   



No comments: