Thursday, October 22, 2015

Hideaway in the Hills: A Mountain Vacation - Day Four

Hi there!  I'm catching up on some 'back dated' entries that I have saved as drafts in the background/editing area of the blog.  Might as well tidy up a bit while I'm poking around!

love and kisses,
HistoryDiva
April 26, 2017 

Day Four of the trip, February 25, 2014.

Today we did some more local sightseeing, mostly down by Lake Lure and then we wandered and shopped a bit in the little tourist town.

So...here are some pictures of the lake.









The DivaUncle...working his new favorite hat.

Ducks!

Yup, more ducks.









I don't remember if this was a heron or a crane...it's been THREE YEARS since I looked at these photos you guys. 



Loved these two fearless fowl!
They came so close to the shore (checking to see if we had any treats...but alas, we didn't) that we could have reached out and petted them. 


No comments: