Tuesday, October 13, 2015

A Trip to the Sunshine State - Day Four

The truth about vacations is that if you wait long enough to post your pictures you don't always remember where they were taken. 

I know that I spent another full day of our trip just feeling awful so I stayed at the hotel instead of venturing out...and I believe that was our third full day.  I propped myself up with migraine medication and caffeine but I really didn't go out. 

Oh well...sometimes you don't get to participate in everything you'd like to. 


But it was still a lovely day out there.

 
Yep, more shots from the balcony.

But my companions went out to play and enjoy the sunshine!


Try not to look too much like tourist there, fellas.
 

My aunt tells me she gave up 1/4 of the way down this really long pier.


She also tells me that there is a crane in this picture...I don't quite believe her.


And they found a 'cute' lighthouse.

 
And a boat with my mom's name!
 
love and kisses,
- HistoryDiva

1 comment:

Kassia525 said...

The cute lighthouse looks a lot like the one on St. George Island. If they ventured to the state park that takes up one half of the island, they would not have missed it on their way in. Dave and I have climbed to the top of that lighthouse while on vacation with family.