Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Bits and Pieces

Some random information about the HistoryDiva to keep you entertained on a very dull Wednesday.

1. My greatest academic achievement EVER was my presentation on the history of New Zealand. Apparently, people at my alma mater are still talking about it.

2. My dream is to move to New Zealand, marry a handsome man with a wonderful accent and have lots of adorable little children with equally wonderful accents, and be the world’s greatest mom.

3. My favorite holiday is Thanksgiving.

4. I am not now, and will never be, a morning person.

5. I have read The Lord of the Rings cover to cover seven times.

6. I have read the entire Harry Potter series more times than I am willing to admit. I also own both the American print editions and the British print editions of the entire series…and I own the German print edition of ‘Philosopher’s Stone’ …which I have read twice.

7. I love bookstores. If I could live inside of a Barnes & Nobel I would move today.

8. I do not like public libraries and I do not like ‘used’ books. It’s a germ thing…too many hands…GAH!!! I love my friends but seldom borrow books from them for this very reason. Sorry guys!! I love you but…GAH!!!

9. My favorite pass time is reading and my favorite hobby is cross stitch. If I could find some way to parlay those two things into a lucrative living…I would.


Oops Count: 5

No comments: