Tuesday, February 26, 2008

What with One Thing and Another

Last week was not a good one for me. The days were long and full of worry and stress and the nights were short and sleepless. It seemed however, that things were looking up as we approached the weekend…but alas, it was not to be. Now, this in no way means that I didn’t enjoy my weekend for indeed it was the highlight of an otherwise craptasticly bad patch. There were super-fantastic supportive friends and hanging out and good food and laughs and jokes and funny stories. However, in the middle of all these good times a horrifically evil head cold caught hold of me. I coughed, I wheezed, I shivered through several rounds of fever and chugged orange juice. Then my guinea pig, Neville, died.



(Being the very lazy pet owner I am I don’t actually have a picture of him so this will just have to do. Isn't he cute? *sigh* Too bad I have an allergic reaction to their fur...yeah...kinda forgot about that until AFTER I had purchased one...but that is water long since under the bridge.)

So what with one thing and another I haven’t actually sat down to write out a blog post for a few days, a fact that my friend Robert was quick to point out. (I believe his exact words were: “What’s with all the pictures?”) Sorry to disappoint, dear reader. I promise I’ll be back to rambling away about nothing again soon.

No comments: