Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Thoughts on a Wednesday Afternoon

Well, dear reader, it is Wednesday once more. Now that we have safely reached the middle of another week I feel that a rambling, pointless, wordy blog post is in order. Or…maybe not…I don’t know. So far this week I’ve dropped things, spilled things, broken things, and gotten yelled at by four different people. I’ve answered the phone about four hundred times and ripped one nosy telemarketer a new one. I’ve helped rearrange furniture, checked my father’s email for him, collected money, been to the bank and the post office and consumed a large chocolate milkshake in less than fifteen minutes (in retrospect that was probably a bad idea…). In short I’ve had a very normal and busy two and a half days…all while feeling like the world is collapsing down on top of me.

But at least I haven’t found a frog in my coffee.



*sigh* Spoke too soon.

No comments: