Friday, February 29, 2008

Leap Day Update

Well folks, I figured that it was about time for an update on my old people in the frozen north. Brace yourselves because the news is…good. It turns out that my grandfather actually had things far more organized and planned out than even he thought. They have agreed to hire some in home care and when the time comes for them to go into an assisted living facility there is a very nice on located only two blocks from the church they have attended for more than fifty years. This means that they can actually stay in what is virtually the same neighborhood. And less of a move means less trauma.

To make things even better my mother and aunt will be home today, which means that I can go back to just worrying about me (at least for a while).

No comments: