Thursday, December 18, 2008

Because I Know You’ve Missed This

…it’s MeMe time!

You can totally blame my friend Donna for this one.

42 ODD things about the HistoryDiva

1. Do you like blue cheese? I don’t know. Have I ever had blue cheese?

2. Have you ever smoked? Yes, once. (Hi Mom! I was totally legal at the time!)

3. Do you own a gun? Don’t I already have enough problems?

4. What flavor of Kool-Aid was your favorite? Cherry…and I avoid Grape at all costs.

5. Do you get nervous before a doctor appointment? Normally no, by the time I drag myself to the doctor I’m usually so sick that I’m just concentrating on sitting up right and not hurling on the waiting room floor.

See that? Just another little slice of the awesome that is me.

6. What do you think of hot dogs? I try not to.

7. Favorite Christmas movie? This version of ‘A Christmas Carol’

8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? I don’t drink in the morning…you really shouldn’t drink until at least lunch time.

9. Can you do push ups? Yes, but I choose not to.

10. What's your favorite piece of jewelry? My Citizen Eco-Drive watch that I saved for three months to purchase and than got a freaking AMAZING deal on!

11. Favorite hobby? Cross stitch

12. Do you have A.D.D.? Look! A squirrel!!!

13. What's one trait you dislike about yourself? I can be unintentionally cruel

14. Middle name? Withheld intentionally...but nice try, emailed MeMe.

15. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment.
a. Amy Sedaris is very funny. (I'll name this thought 'George.')
b. Breaking Dawn is a very long audio book. (I'll name this one 'Herbert.')
c. I hope the Interloping Midget didn’t just pee on the Christmas tree skirt again. (and I'll name this thought 'Sir Ogington Fartworthy.')

16. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink? Coke, Tea, Water

17. Current worry: Family issues

18. Favorite place to be? Driving through the mountains.

19. Who will you bring in the New Year with? Anyone who RSVPs to LibraryDiva’s invitation.

20. Where would you like to go? To Germany to see Kati, to Australia to meet a cute guy with a sexy accent, to New Zealand to live among the sheep.

21. Name three people who will complete this? Well, I’m the only one here so I guess it’s just me. Sorry if I let you down, MeMe. But I would like to take this moment to tag LibraryDiva, the H.O.P.S.F., and Robert.

22. Do you own slippers? Yes, I do.

23. What color shirt are you wearing right now? Kinky, little email MeMe, very kinky. Gonna ask me what color pants I’m wearing next?

24. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? You don’t sleep on satin sheets…that isn’t what they were invented for.

25. Can you whistle? Why? Would you come running if I did?

26. Would you be a pirate? Who wouldn’t???

27. What songs do you sing in the shower? I don’t sing in the shower…I talk to myself…much to LibraryDiva’s amusement.

28. Favorite Girl's Name? Catherine and Elizabeth

29. Favorite boy's name? Frederich and Edward

30. What's in your pocket right now?
Ha ha, silly MeMe, ha ha! I don’t have pockets right now!

31. Last thing that made you laugh? LibraryDiva and I making inappropriate comments about some poor, unsuspecting, innocent bystander.

32. Best bed sheets as a child? MeMe, do you seriously expect me to remember that far back? Besides…they were all just normal sheets.

33. Worst injury you've ever had? In elementary school…while running in slippery shoes…I tripped and fell and ripped open the ENTIRE left side of my face…and the teachers sent me home on the bus like that! They didn’t even attempt to clean me up or anything…my parents took me to the emergency room to get the gravel picked out of my wounds and called the school and chewed the teacher a new one.

34. Do you love where you live? Most of the time.

35. How many TV's do you have in your house? 3

36. Who is your loudest friend? LibraryDiva

37. How many dogs do you have? 0

38. Does someone have a crush on you? Well, I’m pretty sure that the homeless guy hanging around outside the unemployment office thinks I’m a serious hottie…

39. What is your favorite book? Harry Potter und der Stein der Weisen…which I’ve read 3 times and was a gift from Kati.

40. What is your favorite candy? Smarties

41. What is your favorite Sports Team? The New Zealand All Blacks

42. What song do you want played at your funeral? This is a little on the creepy side, MeMe!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

-What?! You don't like the George C. Scott version of a Christmas Carol?! *doesn't feel the love*
-Those Aussie guys can sure dance around, but they are rather wham-bam-thank-ya-ma'am
-I'm sure the homeless guy does have a crush, next week he'll give you a cardboard bouquet of flowers.
-Satin sheets? They're not for sleeping? ; )

~BalletDiva

Anonymous said...

Hey you,
I laughed sooo hard when you "named" your thoughts... :o) Made my day!
Have a good one.
weird German girl