Monday, December 29, 2008

Christmas Morning

For those of you who weren’t aware, I’ve been house/pet sitting since the 23rd. The house is located in what I affectionately refer to as ‘the sticks’ and it takes about twenty minutes to get there from my apartment. There are times over the last week or so when this drive has been almost too much for me to handle, especially when it is compounded with some of the family things I’m dealing with and some of my other obligations but mostly I’ve enjoyed it…and it was especially beautiful at dawn on Christmas morning. The roads were so empty and the world was so peaceful that I was literally able to stop in the middle of the street and take pictures without being in anyone’s way…so I did.












1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awesome pictures! : )

~BalletDiva