Monday, October 6, 2008

A Weekend in Diva-stan

LibraryDiva and BalletDiva made one of their semi-annual trips to Las Vegas on Friday morning. Which means that while they were watching Cirque du Soleil, and Criss Angel (BalletDiva’s favorite) and Thunder From Down Under and the Pirate Show and the Fountain Show and going to see the Bodies Exhibit and eating lots of fabulous food…I was left all alone with the fuzzy punks who live in the apartment.

So here’s a look at my weekend…starting Interloping Midget and Thing Two!

Friday night…


Saturday…


Saturday night…

The H.O.P.S.F. and I hung out for a few hours…and she was nice enough to share the remains of her Banana Crème Pie Blizzard with Thing Two…

And Thing Two happens to love banana ice cream…

Sunday morning…VERY EARLY…

The End … don’t you wish your life was as exciting as mine???

2 comments:

Kassia525 said...

No pictures of Truffle? Is s/he that unphoto-worthy?

I had fun this weekend. We'll have to do it again soon... Mule Camp this weekend!

Kristine the HistoryDiva said...

No, it’s just that Thing One wasn’t feeling very photogenic this weekend. Thing One was all ‘take a picture of my good side because I’m feeling bloated…wait, I don’t have a good side when I’m bloated…AAHHHH!!! NO PICTURES!!!!”

And you have to respect that in a Diva…