Monday, October 20, 2008

Life On The Outside

Hello boys and girls! Have you missed me?

Yes?

No?

Hello??

Is this thing on? *taptaptap*

Anyway! Hello from the land of ‘Unemployment.’ Wanna know something? It’s sunny here. Seriously! The stores are open, the roads aren’t crowded, and at this very moment I’m just sitting here listening to the birds singing outside on the feeder. It’s beautiful.

I HATE IT!

Sure, there are some perks…like having enough free time to watch the entire Lord of the Rings Trilogy Extended Edition back to back to back on my Dad’s gigantic flat screen television…but still! There is only so much unstructured time I can handle before I start to crack! Thanks the Gods I have friends to keep me sane and entertained or I’m sure that I would be sitting in a corner curled up in the fetal position rocking back and forth muttering to myself by now.

So…how are you?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have... ! It´s good you´re back! :o)
weird German girl

Kassia525 said...

Don't forget to mention the fact that the big screen TV must be tucked in each day before you leave!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey, where are you? It´s been a week since you wrote anything... I´m getting worried. Everything alright over there?
weird German girl