Monday, March 24, 2008

Because I Know

…that these things keep you on the edge of your seat.

There has been some disbelief expressed over the singularly stunning display of logic contained in a previous post entitled ‘Corporate Genius.’ So to further validate my claim that this tale of managerial aptitude did indeed ‘actually happen’ I give you this:


Once the office manager was informed (by myself…and I managed to do it with a straight face so you should be really impressed with me) that the plants in the lobby are in fact plastic great pains were taken in order to insure that the decorative moss and green floral foam packed inside the base of each plant would not mildew when exposed to rain. The ensuing round of ‘cut up garbage bags and tape them around the plants,’ an exercise in which I did not participate, was really quite entertaining to watch. Unfortunately, the wind proved to be a most unexpected foil (“the best laid plans of mice and men” as they say…).

No comments: