Tuesday, January 8, 2013

*Yawn*

Know what I haven’t seen in forever?  One of those silly surveys with pointless questions. 
 
What happened to those?  Did they fall out of fashion?  These things used to plague my work inbox but I’ve seen nary a one in several years.  
 
Perhaps this is a good thing, really. 
 
But…I’m bored today. 
 
So, I’m totally recycling one from the bowels of the blog (2008-ish).  Let’s see how things have changed. 
 
About Me 2013

1. What time did you get up this morning?  6:05 AM, which is when the second alarm went off  

2. Diamonds or pearls?  Diamonds

3. What was the last movie you saw?  At home: Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows – in the theater: I don’t remember…I know it was animated…something TiaDiva wanted to see

4. Where is the most beautiful place you've ever been?  New River Gorge, West Virginia

5. What do you usually have for breakfast?  A to-go mug of hot tea

6. What is your favorite food?  Chinese

7. What food do you dislike?  Anything fried *ugh*

8. What is your favorite CD lately?  CD?  Really?  Damn, this thing IS old.  Ummm…oh!  Adele “21”

9. What kind of car do you drive?  Chevy Malibu

10. Favorite sandwich?  Grilled Cheese   

11. What characteristics do you despise?  Blatant stupidity

12. Favorite item of clothing?  My new ‘snow sneakers’ from LL Bean – they keep my toes warm and have good grip on slippery ground  

13. If you could go anywhere in the world for a vacation, where would you go?  Tough call…there is so much of the world I would like to see…but right this very moment the greatest place in the world would be a little cabin in the woods where I could spend a week reading and cross stitching in front of a cozy fire while drinking lots of tea and having NO ONE bother me.

14. What color is your bathroom?  Blue

15. Favorite brand of clothing?  I can’t afford clothing that has a brand…but Hanes comes to mind.

16. Where would/will you retire?  I would like to retire to a Pacific Island...I’m thinking about New Zealand.  

17. What was your most memorable birthday?  They are all memorable…just not always in a good way.  

18. Favorite sport to watch?  The Olympics – both summer and winter

19. When is your birthday?   In October

20. Are you a morning person or a night person?  I was such a night person in college it wasn’t even funny…and I still stay up way too late sometimes.  I’m not a morning person but I’m no longer a staunch night owl.  

21. Pets?  One cat, one roommate

22. What did you want to be when you were little?  Something new every other day…but mostly a teacher.

23. What are you today?  Customer Service Representative Extraordinaire   

24. What is your favorite flower?  the Daisy…standard white with yellow center

25. Do you wish on stars?  Can’t see them thanks to urban sprawl

26. Do you believe in Angles?  Yes, what would a trapezoid be without them?

27. If you were a crayon, what color would you be?  Sky blue  

28. Pet peeves?  Quite a few…but for now we’ll just go with dishonesty

29. Favorite television show?  Doctor Who

30. Siblings?  None

31. What was your favorite toy as a child?  The same thing it is today: Legos

32. What is under your bed?  The cord for the electric blanket and the cat’s collection of used dryer sheets

33. Who is the friend you've had longest?  Ummm…well, let’s see…I’ve known TiaDiva for 30 years, the Weird German Girl for 16 years, the HOPSF for15 years, the LibraryDiva for 8 years

34. What are you most afraid of?  Clowns…and taxes

35. How many years at your current job?  3 and a bit   

36. Favorite day of the week?  Thursdays are usually pretty good

37. Least favorite day of the week?  Tuesday

- HistoryDiva

No comments: