Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Brain Droppings

…some random thoughts about random things for a random Tuesday.  
 
You know what’s weird?  Cats.  
 
You know what’s not fun AT ALL?  When your indoor cat gets fleas.  For no apparent reason.  
 
Books:  Lately I just can’t seem to settle into a book, no matter the topic.  It’s very normal for me to have several books ‘going’ at the same time and while I flit from title to title (a bit like a hummingbird) I tend to settle on one for a day or so at a time and finish them off pretty quickly.  But lately, no dice.  I find this annoying.  
 
Music:  Dear Adele, please stop getting stuck in my head.  Seriously, you’re on infinite loop inside my brain at the moment. 
 
Brain “…when will I see you again?...You left with no goodbye, not a single word was said…”
Me: GAH!!!  Trying to WORK out here!!!

TV:  Currently going through another one of my “I’m so tired of this show” phases (sorry, SYTYCD, you’ve been voted off the island).  The only thing I’m really making time to watch is Doctor Who (Season 7!)…seriously, nothing else holds my attention these days.  Copper, a new period crime drama on BBC America, is absolutely fabulous…but I’ll admit that I’ve been catching it in reruns rather than staying focused on Sunday nights.  I’ve run through all of The Big Bang Theory (excellent show, btw) on DVD, and OH!  I just got Season 1 of Once Upon A Time (also excellent TV). 

Bananas are good.

I haven’t figured out what I want to have for lunch today.

We get a lot of phone calls from wrong numbers. 

That’s really it for now…

- HistoryDiva

No comments: