Monday, July 5, 2010

Would You Look at That?!!

Hello boys and girls! It's been...ummm...like a month since I've posted anything new around here. Have you missed me???

Didn't think so.

Anyway! I unexpectedly received my very first blogging award from the H.O.P.S.F. at Notes from the Newlyweds, which was nice of her.


Apparently, the 'rule' of this award is that you have to say seven unique things about yourself before you pass it along to a fellow blogger. Now...I've been wracking my brain trying to think if I have seven things about myself left to share...cause at this point I'm not sure if there is much that you don't already know! But here goes...

  1. When I was little, I wanted to be a ninja/pirate/cowgirl/teacher/rocket-scientist/ballerina/paleontologist when I grew up.

  2. I hate, loath, despise, and abominate having to wear a skirt or dress and will only do so for a VERY good reason...like being a bridesmaid.

  3. I am not a fan of the olive.

  4. I have one green plastic army man standing on my mantle.

  5. I firmly believe that a slice of candied orange dipped in dark chocolate is proof that God loves me and wants me to be happy.

  6. I saw the movie “The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers” in the theater 11 times...every single Tuesday with a coworker. (That whole “Karl Urban fan grrl thing”)

  7. I love to read, but would be hard pressed to select a favorite author.

And now to pass this award on! So I select...Robin, a.k.a. Robinbird of Bloggin' at Home.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Aww! Thanks my friend!! :) Now I have to think up some randomness of my own!

And why are you not a follower over in my world?? Lol! :)