Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Panic Attack Inducing Moment

So, my friend the HOPSF is getting married.

And her bridal shower is Saturday.

And I'm co-hosting this event with her mother.

But I really haven't done much in terms of planning or setting things up.

So when HOPSF's mom called me this afternoon and gave me a task I was happy to help.

Until I had to actually figure out what to purchase for the 'prizes' for the games at the bridal shower.

Hence the panic attack inducing moment.

One phone call to my mother later and the problem was solved.

3 comments:

Kassia525 said...

I love how you somehow managed to get a pregnancy test in the picture...

Kristine the HistoryDiva said...

Well, you know Karen...I totally thought about picking up a couple of them for you as a gag gift! :)

Karen said...

Well done :) And I would have gotten some of those, and probably a few Trojans - just in case...