Wednesday, September 9, 2009

A Lovely Afternoon

While reveling in my brief bout of unemployment, I decided to make a trip to one of the branches of the local library...and yes, it just so happened to be the branch where LibraryDiva works but that is beside the point.

Having a few long, slow, peaceful minutes to kill, LibraryDiva suggested that I grab a seat out on the screen porch and enjoy the silence since, to quote LD - “nobody ever goes out there" – end quote. So I took her advice an wandered through the 'quiet reading' room to the porch.


And I found a decidedly comfy seat...(no, not that one...or that one...or that one...IT'S THE ONE THAT LOOKS COMFY!!!) and settled down for a few minutes of reading....




But mostly...I just enjoyed the view.

2 comments:

LibraryDiva said...

It really is lovely, isn't it? When fall truly rolls around, we'll have to bring our cross-stitch and just spend all day out there!

Anonymous said...

Nice view indeed! : )

~BalletDiva