Wednesday, May 27, 2009

As The Cheesecake Burns

Earlier this month our dear friend JustJulie had a birthday…which I missed…cause of that whole ‘tired and lazy’ thing I’m doing now. (Yeah, it’s lame…but you should totally try it sometime.) So, in a effort to maintain my status as a ‘good’ friend I devised a brilliant plan - namely, I brought some awesomely tasty cheesecake to Girl’s Night and demanded that we celebrate!

Here you see the artful way in which I decorated JustJulie’s slice of cake…try not to let my mad cake decorating skills intimidate you.

And then we lit her slice on fire…cause who doesn’t like to play with fire?

Then she blew out the funky neon colored twisty candles and stuffed her face…like you do when it’s your birthday!

1 comment:

Kassia525 said...

Don't forget to mention that she washed the candles afterwards!