Friday, January 6, 2012

"Well, I found it funny."

This evening I stopped in for a quick visit with my friend and former roommate, the H.O.P.S.F.  I was taking her some tea cause she's a fan and I'm a good friend.  While there, she offered me some of the loose leaf tea she'd gotten for Christmas from MarriedSister (as opposed to NotMarriedSister - btw, you should really be taking notes, cause there will be a test later).  So I was handed four teaspoons of black tea in a little zip lock bag.

Which made me giggle and comment that I hoped I wouldn't be stopped by a cop on the way home, as I would hate to have it mistaken for something illicit.  Several sophomoric jokes later I headed out to pick up some dinner  at our nearest "Why the hell did I eat that taco?" before going home.

I came to a stop at the shinny new traffic lights outside our local "Gigantic Chain Store."  A large SUV came to a stop in my peripheral vision and, with nothing better to do at the stop light, I glanced casually to my left.  And exploded into a fit of laughter.

The local police K9 Unit had pulled up beside me.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL, the dog was probably more likely to hit on the taco as an explosive device than the tea. lol

~BalletDiva

Unknown said...

Hehehehehe!!! I miss you K!!

Karen said...

Ask and ye shall receive? LOL