Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Random Insanity

Halloween in Wonderland
Alice is ready to 'deal' with the Mad Hatter.
"Would anyone like a nice cup of tea?"

Thing One and Thing Two!

Yeah, the Tweedle Twins were too cute.
P.S. Don't you love the socks?

Okay...this is posted with great reluctance.
That would be the White Rabbit and the Cheshire Cat.
Try to ignore the fact that I'm in the picture, please.

Our Queen of Hearts doing her best to look royal.
P.S. I waited all day for an "OFF WITH HER HEAD"...it never happened.
Told you our Queen is just too nice.

The White Rabbit and the Mad Hatter.
These two have actually been friends for over twenty years!

Our Alice.
Doing her best to look 'scary.'
Did it work?
Are you scared?
She would love it if you said yes.
She didn't think she was scary at all.

See what I mean?
The nicest Queen EVER.
Even the flamingo didn't hold it against her.

Believe me when I tell you that much laughter followed this picture.

I just love this photo!
Our Mad Hatter looks so regal.
The Tweedles look so distracted and goofy.

Tweedle Dee mugging for the camera with the Queen.

Look at the background...
Are you laughing?
Don't you love it?

No comments: