Thursday, October 29, 2009

The Weird German Girl

So, I stopped by the mailbox this morning on my way to work. And inside my little metal mailbox was one of the 'super special' keys...meaning I had a large package waiting. I was surprised...because I wasn't expecting anything. So imagine my delight when I saw that it was a big box of goodies from my very dear friend the self-titled 'Weird German Girl.'

Unfortunately for me...I had an entire day of work between me and my chance to open this package.

*Groan*
Do you see all the awesomely awesome awesomeness that's in this box?

Chocolate Santas on sticks (a personal favorite), Christmas gummies, cookies, marzipan treats, chocolate covered spiced cookies, fruit cake, even more chocolate Santas...

...an Advent calendar filled with chocolate, chocolate egg ornaments filled with chocolate creme, a box of Winter truffles (flavors like orange, vanilla, and honey), even more cookies...

...and this little guy. Oh, adorable little Kinder chocolate Santa...I'm afraid you just might be first.

Dear Kati, you have 100% made my day...and yes, I'll do my best to 'share' all the goodies.

Thank you.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I´m so glad you like it!! :o) I´m just as delighted as you are, believe me. Enjoy!
weird German girl

Kassia525 said...

It's Santa... on a stick!