Thursday, November 13, 2008

*Tarzan Yell*

Hello boys and girls! I’m back among the land of the living and gainfully employed…which is really cutting into my sittin’ around time.

Not that unemployment didn’t have it’s benefits…I got a lot of cross stitch done, saw several movies, voted in a history making election, got through three books on CD, two novels, and went to several parties. I also slept late every single day.

I lounged around in my pajamas, spent quality time with Thing One, Thing Two and the Interloping Midget, cleaned the apartment, and cooked.

It was lovely.

I’m so happy it’s OVER!!!

So, today was my first day at the new job. I’m working in a very interesting place and I’m one of only three employees. And I’m making $12 an hour. (Yeah…that was just for you Robert and Carl.)

Well, I’m off to dinner with my parents and trivia night with the girls!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I´m so glad you´re back to who I know and love :o) Funny and happy history diva.
weird German girl

Anonymous said...

As I have said before, congrats! *dances*
Also...what is this trivia you speak of? lol

~BalletDiva