Thursday, November 29, 2012

Textually Active

For your entertainment, here is an actual text conversation between the HOPSF and myself from like 5 minutes ago.

HOPSF:  Pick a color: mandarin, turquoise, carrot, or lime.

ME:  I don’t know if I like the direction this is heading in…!

ME:  Lime

ME:  Maybe

ME:  And exactly what color is mandarin?

ME:  An orange??

ME:  I’m so confused!!!!

HOPSF: A yellow-orange (like the crayon)

HOPSF:  I’ll add them all to the cart while you think it over ;-)

ME:  Lime

ME: Lime seems safe

HOPSF:  K!

ME: And helps prevent scurvy…so, bonus.

HOPSF:  LOL

ME:  And yes, I’m still concerned.

HOPSF:  You’ll like the lime.  I was torn between that and turquoise.

ME:  GAH!! I’m awash in a sea of confused!!!

HOPSF: *evil grin*

Now, don’t you wish your life were as exciting as I pretend mine is???

Oh, and I’m willing to bet that this is all somehow yarn/knitting/Christmas scarf related, but don't tell the HOPSF...she thinks she's so sneaky.


Post Christmas Update: It was a lime green tea mug with a knit 'mug cozy.'

1 comment:

Kassia525 said...

Nope, not knitting related... yet!