Sunday, October 16, 2011

Highland Games 2011 - Part Six

There were several of these harps standing around in the woods surrounding the demonstration tent.  Quite a beautiful instrument.  


Yeah, I have about 20 or so shots of 'parts of the harp.'  I got a little 'arty-farty' about it.  Shut up.  They're pretty!

Finally it was time for us to move on to retail.  And as we both enjoy commerce, LibraryDiva and I were in our element.

 LibraryDiva and her little buddy.

I spotted the biggest fashion "DON'T" of the day...and since we were surrounded by men in skirts this chick had to really work for it.  But honestly...look at that!  And she was proud of them! 

Did I mention yet that they day was just abso-freaking-lutely perfectly beautiful??
Well, it was!

LibraryDiva picking up some new cooking tips to try.
Good luck, Carl!  You'll need it!

No comments: