Saturday, February 13, 2010

Well That Was Unexpected

Do you see that? That lovely spring time floral arrangement which is gracing the dining table here at DivaStan? That, boys and girls, is a gift for me from TiaDiva. She ventured out into the cold and the snow and came home with a little ray of sunshine...just for me! I was taken completely by surprise...heck, I'm still kinda surprised!

So, actually using my camera for something other than pictures of the cat, I promptly chronicled this grand event for you, my fabulous Blissfully Unaware readers.





















Aww, nothing makes me feel quite so warm and fuzzy as some sincere, heartfelt sentiment...

3 comments:

Unknown said...

You should take a picture of your cat WITH the flowers. Hehehe.

Kassia525 said...

LOL, Robin!

Pretty pictures! And so thoughtful of TiaDiva!

Anonymous said...

Awww pretty!

~BalletDiva