Wednesday, June 3, 2009

...And She's Only Been Here Four Days.

As I mentioned in the last post, GTDiva (a.k.a. GenuineTiaEvil) has become the newest Diva in DivaStan. She fits right in…which is almost creepy. Even the ’Interloping Midget’ is starting to accept her presence. But, as we all know, everyone has their own little…um…quirks.

Do you see what she’s doing? She’s washing the bottle of soap.

(I’ll give you a minute to let that one percolate in your brain…)

And now she’s drying the bottle of soap.

Midge was fascinated.

I suggested that she buy stock in antibacterial wipes.

She told me to ‘go jump.’

Still scrubbing as Remy looks on.

I don’t know what it was…but she had to clean it.

Midget was over come with the lemon fresh scent hanging in the air.

And for all my new readers (Hi there, new readers!), the recently linked friends of Tia, here’s a picture of her ‘lair.’

1 comment:

Kassia525 said...

You can't complain that she's not clean! And I rinse out my empty soap bottles so I can put them in recycling, so she's not your first weird roommate in that sense ;-)