Sunday, March 15, 2009

Because You Know You’ve Missed It

…here’s a Meme!

Consider it a cheap laugh at my expense…a little ‘gift’ from me to you. - HistoryDiva

HOW MUCH HAVE I CHANGED IN 15 YEARS?

****15 YEARS AGO (1994)****

1. How old were you? 14 for the majority of the year…
2. Who were you dating? No one
3.Where did you work? Babysitting all over the county
4. Where did you live? With mom and dad
5. Where did you hang out? Home, school, the mall…
6. Did you wear contacts and/or glasses? Yes, glasses
7. Who were your best friends? She Who Must Not Be Named, the members of my church youth group, the members of my Girl Scout troop
8. How many tattoos did you have? At 14??? None.
9. How many piercings did you have? Two, one in each ear
10. What kind of car did you drive? A dark blue Schwinn…
11. Had you been to a real party? At 14??? Freshmen don’t get invited to the ‘real’ parties
12. Had you had your heart broken? No
13. Were you Single/Taken/Married/Divorced? Single
14. Any Kids? Okay, I know I live in the south but DAMN!!! No

**** 10 years ago 1999****

1. How old were you? Turned 20
2. Who were you dating? No one
3. Where did you work? Local Childcare Facility
4. Where did you live? With mom and dad
5. Where did you hang out? Work, home, the mall
6. Who were your best friends? She Who Must Not Be Named, various co-workers
7. How many tattoos did you have? None
8. How many piercings did you have? 4, two in each ear
9. Had your heart broken? No, just a little bruised
10. Were you Single/Taken/Married/Divorced? Single
11.What kind of car did you drive? 1995 Pontiac Grand AM (before the accident), 1996 Geo Prism (after the accident)

***Today (2009)****

1. Age? Turning…30.
2. Where do you work? SUPERTEMP at Regions Bank
3. Where do you live? My apartment
4.Where do you hang out? Home, work, mom and dad’s, Karen’s, Julie’s, TriviaPlace
5. Who are your best friends? LibraryDiva, the H.O.P.S.F., JustJulie, BalletDiva, Dave, Carl, Robert
6. How many piercings do you have? 4, two in each ear
7. Are you single/taken/married/divorced? Single (seeing a pattern here??? Anyone? Anyone? Bueller?)
8. Any kids? One ‘sorta’ kid, my god-daughter Katherine
9. What kind of car do you drive? 2006 Chevy Malibu

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Since I don't have a blog anymore, I'll just reply here. Hope you enjoy.

HOW MUCH HAVE I CHANGED IN 15 YEARS?

****15 YEARS AGO (1994)****

1. How old were you? 12
2. Who were you dating? I was 12. So, no.
3.Where did you work? I was carefree and unemployed. And 12.
4. Where did you live? With mom and dad
5. Where did you hang out? In my basement, with my PC games. Oh yes, and in band.
6. Did you wear contacts and/or glasses? Nope
7. Who were your best friends? Anthony and Hollie. Hollie eventually caused me to hit Anthony with a $600 musical instrument. I think you can see how this ends...
8. How many tattoos did you have? How many times do I have to say: I was 12!
9. How many piercings did you have? None.
10. What kind of car did you drive? A walking stick named Indian Bob (actually he didn't come along until 1996).
11. Had you been to a real party? If you count having my buddies over for gaming on the old PS1, then yes.
12. Had you had your heart broken? Eh... kinda. See question 7 where I hit the dude with my horn.
13. Were you Single/Taken/Married/Divorced? Single
14. Any Kids? Oh several... I reproduced with my Harem... WTF? I was 12!!!

**** 10 years ago 1999****

1. How old were you? 17... ah youth.
2. Who were you dating? Are you kidding?
3. Where did you work? Work? What is this work you speak of?
4. Where did you live? With mom and dad
5. Where did you hang out? Friday night football games, band competitions, band practice, band camp. Seeing a pattern?
6. Who were your best friends? Jordan and Overstreet - all band nerds.
7. How many tattoos did you have? Still none.
8. How many piercings did you have? None.
9. Had your heart broken? By 17 standards? Eh... whatever.
10. Were you Single/Taken/Married/Divorced? Oh so single.
11.What kind of car did you drive? *Sighs* 1995 Mazda Miata Special Edition with speakers in the headrest and custom paint job... which I destroyed. Followed by a 1988 Mercedes 190E affectionately named Anna.

***Today (2009)****

1. Age? Turning 27... Dear God.
2. Where do you work? I have fled the fail and beckon others to follow me.
3. Where do you live? Home.
4.Where do you hang out? With Reanna. Kristine & Allison's apartment. Sometimes with Grubbs, if I ever see him.
5. Who are your best friends? Grubbs, Reanna, Kristine, Allison, Ryan, and yes, Giggles, you're still on the list ;)
6. How many piercings do you have? This hasn't changed in 10 years.
7. Are you single/taken/married/divorced? Incredibly taken. :)
8. Any kids? No. Absolutely not. And will not.
9. What kind of car do you drive? 2005 Toyota Carolla S named Sophie.

Anonymous said...

yay! I made the list! : )

Btw, the Bueller comment was too funny. *sees really dry guy repeating Bueller* I know that one day Bueller will say "here." : )

*hugs*

~BalletDiva